If you're here to check out the Second Page
of my Scrapbooksteals.com MWM sketch, head here.
I've sort of gone about this whole December Daily thing in a mismatched order. Most people start with the cover, I've started with interior pages. But here's my thing. It doesn't matter. In the end, there'll be days that I don't journal or photograph or anything. That's just how it is.
That being said, my whole mini album will probably be filled with pages from various challenges. Because those challenges are what's going to keep me sane in this craziness! Bwahahahaha.
Which brings us to the cover of my album. The colors are inspired by the Paper Secrets team's color palette.
So how fun is that? I made the cover from a piece of cardboard (thanks to Scrapbooksteals.com for always including a nice large sheet in paper packages!).
- I covered it with some Lily Bee Design paper,
- gessoed on a tree, spritzing October Afternoon mists into the pattern,
- then added some iRock gems,
- glittered some pop dots,
- added the rub on and Thickers and word stickers,
- and finally, wrapped the edge of the board with WRMK washi.