Thursday, November 20, 2014

Disappearance

Okay, I know, I know. I sort of dropped off the face of the blogosphere for a bit there. But here I am and I'm going to start catching you up because while I may not have been posting, or commenting, or doing any online design team work or challenges I HAVE been creating. I'll slowly tell the story of my absence, but it's sort of boring and really you just want to see the inspiration so let's get started. 

The first three in my renewed commitment to my little blog are ones that I did using MME Market Street - Asbury Heights.



Those first two are pretty straight forward, this last one I also used a bit of Viva Decor gold modeling creme through a Heidi Swapp stencil to make that fun background. The glittered details are a Viva Decor glitter pen.


1 comment:

  1. Whatever the reason, the result is beautiful layouts which are inspiring. I will hope that you have time to catch up as I have missed your inspiration and getting a glimpse into those precious little boys and their antics!


    Love the gold hearts!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...