Saturday, June 27, 2015

Totally Tulip

Wow! It has been a long time since I shared my craftiness with the world. The past couple of weeks I've gotten back into playing along with the scrapbooksteals.com Mid Week Mojo challenges. And since they were nearing the end of the 10 week series (this series was titled Tulip) I thought I would be a mad scrapper and catch up and post them all at once.


Tulip 1

Tulip 2


Tulip 3

Tulip 4

Tulip 5

Tulip 6


Tulip 7

Tulip 8

Tulip 9

Tulip 10

I used a lot of scraps and last of items on these layouts - if there's something you just have to know what I used or how I did it, then ask away but the product lists for these pages would be HUGE and just not worth listing individually.


This isn't the only thing I've been up to, and I'm hoping to start carving more time for creative play and sharing again. I miss the blogging fun.

1 comment:

  1. I've missed you too, Jessica. Glad to see your creative juices are flowing and hoping to see more soon!

    Those boys are just so adorable. Great layouts and fabulous use of collage technique. However, the layout with your cat is simply beautiful. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...