Wednesday, April 4, 2012

MWM - Amethyst 7

Today's MWM sketch was provided by guest sketcher Kyla Dawn Norris. And what a fabulous job she did. Some sketches just seem to come together with ease. I actually knew when I bought MME Follow Your Heart that it was perfect for these pics I'd taken the day before. I'm so glad that I didn't tear into the paper as soon as it arrived at my door! This sketch was perfect for them. 

MME Follow Your Heart - brad, paper, chipboard stickers, twine
Color Box Yellow Citrus
Helmar Zap Dots

After a crazy Easter weekend I was able to come home and finish up the Amethyst 7 sketches. The second sketch in this duo had some fantastic little details! I loved working with it. And man -oh - man looking at Kyla's completed page was pretty inspiring all on its own. Hope I can live up to it!!

MME Follow Your Heart - brad, buttons, stickers, twine, paper
AC Thickers Typo
Helmar ZapDots
Color Box - Charcoal
Hero Arts - Hexagon Diecut



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...