Friday, April 27, 2012

Scrapbooksteals MWM - Amethyst 10

Amethyst 10. Yes, you read that correctly. I can't believe we are already done with this series. It's been a good time! I realized while compiling all the pictures into one photo album that I didn't link nearly enough of them to the Scrapbooksteals blog! Really need to be better about that - if only because it would have made the task of organizing them a little easier.  Nevermind the fab prizes they send for the weekly winners.

Ah, and speaking of prizes, this gem series' prize is from My Mind's Eye (which if you haven't figured it out yet - MME is one of my absolute favorite scrapping brands) and it is to DIE for. A girl can dream...

Anyway, Amethyst 10. I took this adorable picture of Squishy while we were on the road (DH was driving). We were headed to my parents' house and both boys were just so.very.excited. 

The papers are all Authentique Blissful. There's a lot of fussy cutting that went into this, though the photo corners and trims are die cuts. Twine is MME. There's a variety of brads - AC Chap, Paper Studio Affinity, MME Follow Your Heart. I lightly chalked all the edges with Pebbles chalks just to give it a soft depth.

"Happy Boy"


50 Project Challenge
Done: 23

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...