Monday, February 20, 2012

MCM 71

Mondays are typically one of my days off, which means that in addition to cleaning the house I squeeze in a little extra scrappy time (and let the boys have extra TV time to allow it to happen!).

My project for today was the Monday Card Madness sketch over at Scrapbooksteals.com - it is a weekly card challenge that I have just started participating in.

MCM #71 sketch from scrapbooksteals.com
And then here are my two variations on this sketch. 

"you are so"
Blue cardstock: AC Amy Tangerine
Other cardstock and fussy cut die: MME Lost and Found 2
Ribbon: MME Lush
Tim Holtz Distress Stickles
Generic buttons

"here comes trouble"
MME Abbey Road
7-Gypsies brads
i-rock gemstones
For those of you keeping track with me, this is projects 2 and 3. I have also completed 5 miles since starting my personal challenge. Way to be productive over the weekend - hoping to get another 10 miles in this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...