Thursday, January 31, 2013

Chillin

It's a two-post day! I randomly decided to play along with Sketches with Color during naptime today - well, it's the 31st so that means that today is the last day of the challenge and I gotta post this baby N-O-W! 

I've never done this particular challenge, but it was fun to have a sketch, color scheme and a random something to include (butterflies). 



And as a teaser, check out those Kiwi Lane templates and figure out which ones you'll be seeing more of during the blog hop I'm part of tomorrow!

Other fun things used here: American Crafts Classics paper and some Thickers, MME Lime Twist, Ooh La La, and Quite Contrary papers, and Heidi Swap and October Afternoon mini alphas. The butterflies are a 3D cut file from Silhouette. How about those sewn on trails? Ha! Next time I need to plan those suckers out before I glue and stitch everything else to the page.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout, love the sewn trails! such a great idea to scrap about fave tv shows, wish I had photographed more of that when my older 2 were younger!
    Have a great weekend!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page!!! I love the details! Thanks for join us at the SWC!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...