Thursday, January 31, 2013

So It Began

My sons have/had a Cars obsession, but it didn't really begin before we went to Disney World in 2011. Neither son would have been disappointed to miss this duo, but they now rank as some of the most important characters in our lives! So much so that I busted out this older picture to document the change. 


I used the January Sketch from My Mind's Eye for this page. Also from MME is all that Kraft-ty goodness, Kraft Funday to be exact! I love how the colors complement the characters.

Other things I used include Kiwi Lane Designer Templates (Tags and mini scallops), Jenni Bowlin Mini alphas, Color Box Charcoal ink, and WRMK Sew Easy Random Stitch head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...