Monday, February 4, 2013

Meeting Buzz

I just want to give a bit shout out to all of my new friends from Kiwi Lane that have joined errantscraps! I hope you all had a good time with the hop and that you stick around for a while so we can all get to know each other better. 



One of the advantages of knowing people when you go on vacation is they show you the sights from a different perspective. My sons will never know Disneyworld the same way as most other kids because my brother works for the Mouse. We planned trips to parks based on where he was working and often he'd have little surprises for us. 

This particular day? Let's just say that we're 99.99% certain that we are genetically related to everyone in the picture (there are days I still swear my bro was adopted) and he made that little boy's day by spending so much time with him. Naturally there were lots of pictures, many which never got scrapped while I was working on our trip album. So.Many.Pictures. Now I'm trying to finish some of those up. 


This page is for the Scrapbooksteals.com Jade 8 Mid Week Mojo challenge. Only two more weeks in this series, have you been playing along? There's the weekly challenge and then a separate drawing for those who complete all 10 in a series. Better get your scrap on!

3 comments:

  1. I love how you combine green into your Disney layouts without constantly reaching for the overcharged neon variety. Stunning layout that captures the pink in the shirt and Buzz while retaining a boyish flavor (since it is really about your son). Plus, I think I like your final product even better than the sketch. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just fantastic Jessica! so love the colours and rosettes you added!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...