Monday, February 25, 2013

Scrap Your Story

I'm so excited about the beginning of the Scrap Your Story challenge blog. You see, I love a good challenge blog. And I'm in for a big challenge with this one - my first design team position! So.Stinkin.Excited.



And let me tell you, the line up of designers is looking pretty awesome. One of the things I'm loving about it already is that while it is a layout challenge blog, it isn't *just* a sketch blog. Each week will bring you something a little different.

The challenge format is: 

Week 1: Use it
Week 2: Theme
Week 3: Sketch
Week 4: Technique

How fun is that?! Hopefully I can keep up with it all. ;)

Well, I hope you come play along. The first challenge starts March 1. See you there!!

7 comments:

  1. You are going to do amazing things with these challenges. Can't wait to see it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica- my heart is singing for you. I'm So.Stinkin.Excited for you! Congrats on the design team appointment. I look forward to all your productivity. I'm hoping I can get my feet under me and join in the fun. If I could just wrestle this new job to the ground... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEEEK! I'm so excited for you! Another challenge blog for me to keep up with, yikes! Can't wait to see your challenges starting in March, you will be fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nothing like keeping us on our toes!!! so excited to see what you'll do with this. It's going to be amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Jessica! I can't wait to see more of your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Jessica!!!!!!! Very excited to see your wonderful work :-)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...