Saturday, October 5, 2013

Chalk Studio mini album

It's been a long time since I played along with the My Mind's Eye monthly challenges but when I saw that this month's was to use their chalk line I just couldn't help pulling out one of my newest purchases! I whipped up this sweet little mini in a couple of hours. Those papers that aren't from Chalk Studio are from Lost and Found, other than a bunch of foam dots and some blue pigment ink it's an all MME album. Now to decide what I'll do with it.






1 comment:

  1. Wow! That is one great album. Of course, MME has great product which makes it easier to make great results. I'm hoping you find some of your best photos to place in the album. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...