Saturday, October 26, 2013

Taking flight

Words cannot express how much Vance wanted to dress up at Dusty from the movie Planes. Once we got the costume home he was disappointed that there weren't wings with it. Crafty mommy to the rescue!


I just cut a piece of used foam board and then painted the base white again and the orange lines. He helped duplicate the racing number and dutifully watched as the Cameo cut them out. A couple of layers of mod podge and the kid was ready for Halloween.


I'm linking this to Scrapbooksteals MCM: kids . The challenge was to make something for and or with kids. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, such sweetness! I absolutely love it. Crafty mommas are always at the ready.

    I’m just trying to prove, maybe, just maybe I can do more than what I was built for.
    -Dusty

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...