Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Practical Scrappers - two page layouts

Today at Practical Scrappers we're taking on a beast - the two page layout. This beast can be intimidating, but as you can see if you head on over to the PS blog tackling it can yield some phenomenal results! 


Inspiration for this spread came from the Scrapbooksteals.com MWM Peridot 4. I took the sketch and sort of doubled it over, but because I wanted a long title and that sunburst I reduced the number of photos on the left-side. 


Close-up of one of the clusters. You'll see that I had a lot of fun using up some leftover stickers and scraps of paper. 


 The title was no less fun - a total of 7 fonts from two brands went into that bad boy!

Papers: MME Ooh La La, Andrea Victoria
Die Cuts: Authentique Blissful, MME Ooh La La
Alphas: AC Thickers, October Afternoon Mini Market and Sticky Keys
Embellishments: AC Amy Tangerine Sketchbook stickers, MME Lush 2 brad and ribbon, stash blue flowers, Echo Park This and That "brothers," MME Miss Caroline doily sticker
Other: WRMK straight stitch Sew Easy head, yellow floss






1 comment:

  1. That title is on bad boy! I really like how it turned out and the pun that it creates! I super love the two page layout- so much so that I don't do many one page layout. However, they tend to take me more time and, thus, one of the reasons I don't scrapbook as much. Going to overcome that soon... Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...