Monday, June 17, 2013

More cards to share

Last week I posted some cards I'd made using a template created by Kathryn for Operation Write Home. I'd finished embellishing most of them and went ahead and shared, reserving these until I could finish them. 

As before, these cards feature MME Lost and Found 2 6x6 papers, other products used will be listed with individual cards.

This stamp is from MME Miss Caroline, scalloped stickers are BasicGrey and the twine is MME All is Bright.

Again, scalloped stickers from BasicGrey and MME All is Bright twine. The circles were cut using Kiwi Lane templates and the inside of a roll of washi and then covered with washi from MME. The other stickers are from Glitz.


The next two have scalloped stickers from BasicGrey, sentiment sticker from Glitz, and twine from MME Kraft Funday.




These two both have stickers from Glitz Design and BasicGrey, twine from MME All is Bright (red and blue).




Thanks for stopping by, there's more cards on the way in addition to my design team postings. 






1 comment:

  1. I think the Basic Grey cards are my favorite so far. They are wonderfully simple and perfect for OWH. I just love seeing your fine creations. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...