Thursday, September 10, 2015

Let's Ride

As I was digging through my phone photos of projects I've done and haven't shared I found this one I did of my oldest and my oldest nephew riding bikes with their Papa last summer. Summer 2014 seems like such a long time ago already! 


I remember sharing it on the Paper Issues Facebook page not long after making it since I'd just gotten the papers from the store but I don't remember if I had also used a sketch from anywhere, I sort of feel as though I had. I'm sorry to whomever I'm not giving credit. 

So, if I'm digging up old photos does that mean I'm not creating? Nope, since Sunday I've been working on a pocket page album of our Disney vacation back in March. I've nearly filled an album and am only about halfway done. Eeek! I'm trying to decide what the best way to share such a monstrosity will be. Several posts? A sort of slideshow? Video?  Should I bother? What are your thoughts? 

Products used:
Studio Calico cork stickers
American Crafts Thickers
Fancy Pants Summer Sun paper
WRMK chevron washi
MME Necessities metal brads
Simple Stories Summer Vibes chipboard frames, enamel dots, brads
Little Yellow Bicycle wood veneer banner

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable page!! LOVE the products you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the movement created in the layout by the polka dots. Fabulous page!

    My vote would be a post with either enough pictures or a video to see all the crafty goodness. If it takes multiple posts because of all the hidden tags, etc. I'm in!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...