Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Art Journaling

I've been attending a book club at my LSS about doing art daily. Which was really good, because the author focuses on doing little things, multi-tasking, and just plain finding some time daily to create. All things I do in some measure. What I didn't expect was that since this is a book about mixed media art how into it I'd be getting. 

These are the first two projects based on the guided work in the book that I did. See all those goodies that I use on a regular basis anyway? scraps of paper, old paint, modeling paste, buttons, markers. I've been having a messy good time!


I'm curious to see where this adventure leads me, but for now I'm having some fun learning about the techniques. 

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, I'm curious to see where this adventure leads you too! I really enjoy the mixed media art, but feel intimidated by the whole artistic process. I can't wait to see what you do as your first few attempts are definitely worthy. It inspires me to take a creative leap- just what this little rule follower needs. Waiting with anticipation...

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...