Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Practical Scrappers - Red, White, and Blue

It's time to bust out the ol' red, white and blue at Practical Scrappers today! I very nearly went with a more traditional use of the color scheme (aka something patriotic) but when I saw those cute cupcakes on the back of this Authentique paper I knew I needed to scrap about our adventure helping out at the Food Bank.


For inspiration, I used Scrapbooksteals MWM Peridot 2 sketch. 

Papers are from Authentique Celebrate and Glory and Fancy Pants Rough & Tough
Alphas are American Crafts Thickers and Girl's Paperie chipboard letters
American Crafts Chap ribbon
Studio G white glitter glue
Ranger Distress Fired Brick


1 comment:

  1. Such a cute layout. Such a mindful mother to look for opportunities to show your sons how to give compassionately. Those opportunities are out there. I really like the color combination and the fact that it isn't super traditional with bright reds and blues.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...