Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Mother's Day weekend

Poor little blog, I've neglected it for over a week. Eek! The next couple of days I'll be playing catch-up/posting a lot so that I can get challenges posted - got a couple of those already done, just need to take pics. 

Well, here's a photo round up of what I did while I was at my mom's for Mother's Day. I'd ended up packing all my MME scraps (which I store separately from other scraps because I have so much of it!) and the leftover embellishments from Follow Your Heart and Lush 2 Orange kits from Scrapbooksteals and some random other stuff like Target Washi, Stickles, glue, scissors, etc. I figured by narrowing my options down like that I'd make my life a lot easier.

Pretty much everything was either an embellishment from MME or I fussy cut it no other major techniques used but they still ended up cute and I got a lot done in the short time I was there! Thanks for looking. 

Target Washi, Tim Holtz Stickles, Orange Lush 2, Follow Your Heart

Orange Lush 2, Follow Your Heart
October Afternoon Mists, Follow Your Heart, Target Washi

Note: showed mom how to make Misty Buck's washi flower here and tested out glittering paper by running it through my mini Xyron instead of glue stick/liquid. Can I just say, AWESOME?!?!?! I'll never glitter the old way again.
Orange Lush 2, Follow Your Heart

Orange Lush 2, Follow Your Heart
 
Follow Your Heart

1 comment:

  1. Love the combination of blue with yellow on your cards. Just fab !

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...