Monday, May 7, 2012

Rainy Monday Crafting

It's a drizzly, stay inside sort of day so I decided that I'll work on some more of those National Scrapbooking Day projects that aren't due for a couple of days.

But first up are some regularily scheduled challenges.

Up first we have Authentique's May Sketch. LOVE it!  And I love the way that my interpretation turned out. I used Blissful for all the papers, alphas and die cut pieces, ribbons were stash, ink was ColorBox Chestnut Roan, flowers were hand made from vellum and their brads are American Crafts Chap.


This page is doing double duty for me, I'm also entering it into the Paper Variety's challenge: use a handmade flower in a project. I had to learn how to make a flower to accomplish this, and let's just say there's a lot of options out there! I read so many great tutorials before throwing up my hands, grabbing scissors and paper and just having at it. 

This one is MME's first May Challlenge: use brads creatively.


Now, normally I don't scrap about myself and I definitely always use a picture. I don't know why I decided to do this diary sort of entry about what the month of April was like for me, but I did and I am really happy with how it turned out!

All that orange (paper and brads) is from Lush 2, the dark paper is from Lost & Found, the "celebrate" chipboard sticker and twine is Follow Your Heart. Ink is Colorbox Chestnut Roan.

And last, but not least scrapbooksteals.com MCM 83.


For this card I used Authentique Blissful papers, die cuts, and alphas again. Twine was from MME Lost and Found, gems and ivory cardstock were stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...