Friday, May 25, 2012

I could use a bit more pink in my life

It's not often that I design with a softer color palate, let alone with pink. But when I saw that the challenge at MME was to use colors/embellishments that were opposite the sex of the subject in the photo I just had to jump on the opportunity! I teamed that challenge up with the sketch over at Paper Variety for this layout.

If you look at the PV sketch you'll notice that there's two pictures in their version, I just couldn't get two pics together that I loved and kept coming back to this one instead. I did keep the rest of the overall structure and am quite happy with how it turned out. Though given that this one is sort of about my photography skills/learning the new camera *and* I called him a pretty boy it won't be going into Squishy's album, it'll go into the one about me!

Paper Variety Sketch

As far as resources used, this one's all MME and quite a few collections at that! There's 12x12 Lost and Found, 6x6 Lost and Found, Abbey Road, Pretty Please, and Out and About (and one piece of scrap that has the MME "look" but I'm not positive about).




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...