Thursday, May 2, 2013

Flower cards for mom's day


This one's just gonna be short and sweet - naptime is almost over and I don't want to miss the deadline for the Use It Tuesday - Flowers for Mom challenge.

I actually made two of this card. One for my mom and one for David's. Yep, duplicated. It's a good thing they live in different parts of the country.


It's raining outside so I decided instead of doing my normal photo set up to just shoot with my phone really fast. Uh, sorry it's so yellow. Again with that deadline!

These papers all came from my scrap bin - I've had the flowers/dots (Echo Park For the Record) for over a year.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Those dots are the perfect fit and I like the roses, nice focal point. Don't you love using those scraps? Such a lovely card coming out of leftovers. Yur mothers will definitely enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...