Friday, May 3, 2013

Scrap Your Story - favorites

We all have them. Favorites. And at Scrap Your Story this week we want to hear a little about YOUR favorites.

In case you've forgotten, our challenge schedule is:

Week 1: Use it (you will be given an item you must incporporate).

Week 2: Theme (your layout and/or photos needs to show this theme).
Week 3: Sketch (flip it, rotate it, tweak it...as long as we can see the basics there).
Week 4: Technique (we will describe/show a technique you must include somewhere).

And you'll have until Thursday, 11:59 p.m. CDT to get it linked up!


I know that I just emphasized the "your" in "your favorites" but I couldn't help doing another page about my older kiddo and his favorites. I'd compiled some of the questions from those "ask your kids this list of favorites every year on their birthday" from Pinterest and I *really* wanted to scrap them!

There's two tags in the pocket, one lists just favorite toys and the one with the twine has the complete list.

For those who like product listings I'm not gonna be much help here! This page is a page of scraps, but here's what I know:

American Crafts Chap
Amy Tangerine
3Bugs Blast Off!
Echo Park For the Record
Fancy Pants Rough and Tough
BasicGrey Origins
Kiwi Lane Templates Adventure and Tags
WRMK eyelet
MME All is Bright twine
Color Box Yellow Citrus chalk ink, Black pigment ink
Teresa Collins On the Edge griffin stamp
machine stitching, black thread
Stickles Turquoise
Studio G red glitter glue

2 comments:

  1. The flags simply *make* this layout. I really super love it. Pin this to my inspiration board!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute layout, love all the banners and layers and really cute photo.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...