Thursday, May 9, 2013

Sew not easy

Pillowcase dresses. You see them all the time in Pinterest with labels like so easy. So I decided to make one for myself. Not so easy.

In the end I decided that part of my problem was the fabric - to bulky to drape well over my bulky. imagine a mumu. but I did manage to cut it down to a shirt and it looks much cuter. For the $3 I spent on the fabric even if I just wear it once we can count it successful in my adventures in sewing on something other than paper!


Sunday, after attending the baby shower where I delivered my Rockin' Baby Book, a coworker and I went pattern shopping and she talked me through how to pick the fabric and such so here's hoping that project two comes out a tad better! Stay tuned. ;)

1 comment:

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...