Friday, December 6, 2013

Joy Christmas card using Practical Scrappers sketch

It's time for another Practical Scrappers card sketch! I busted into one of my favorite paper lines for this one - My Mind's Eye All is Bright. 


And here is my interpretation: 

You'll notice that the sketch has three distinct boxes, instead I used that chipboard sticker to create two of them and then put the layered sticker in the center as the third. The whole thing is much more fluid than the sketch, but it was definitely inspired by it!

Sadly with all that paper tearing and chipboard and layered sticker action, this card will not be able to go in the mail! Way to thick and yummy for that.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh! I love the music paper in the background. I agree, your card is more fluid, but I think it works so very well! Have fun looking around for someone special to give it to!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...