Friday, December 13, 2013

Red Cups - Practical Scrappers Sketch

It's sketch time at Practical Scrappers and I'm using more of that fantastic paper that my LSS provided me to make samples for the store. 

Here's the sketch: 


And my interpretation:


There are somethings that just scream Christmas tradition and red cups are decidedly one of those things that customers look forward to using. Vance just likes hot chocolate, he doesn't really care so much about the cup, but I was surprised when I went looking for red cup photos that I only have the two. Really?! As often as we go there there really should be more!


Those speech bubbles were from a coordinating ephemera pack that I bought to help with my assignment. The reverse sides say "nice" and "coal" but I thought it would be a fun way to highlight the title so I flipped them over.


This layout is super thick, with lots of layering and foam dots it is not really a surprise.


The green ribbon and red Thickers are American Crafts and the buttons are from MME Winter Wonderland and were from my stash. 



3 comments:

  1. Such a fun layout. Love your background paper and your layering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that he's pointing at the cup- likely completely random and not at all about the color of the cup but perfect for this layout. Great sketch with a better interpretation. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I love all the layering on it!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...