Saturday, February 15, 2014

Iolite 2

Mom and I do a lot of stash sharing, when I was at her house recently she sent products home with me to sell at an upcoming stash sale and I'll bring something new and fun the next time I visit. It works well for us. Well, I was working on MWM Iolite 2 and had decided on these pink and purple toned scraps but very much needed some depth to the page, I looked down and saw these frames and epoxy dots. Love happened. 


I think my favorite thing about the epoxy dots is that while a teeny bit larger than most enamel dots they have that same sort of "look" and I used quite a few. Guess I'll have to find her something really cool now...


The background paper is Webster's Pages Trendsetter, other papers include Cosmo Cricket, My Mind's Eye, and Crate Paper. The epoxy dots were from Prima Azure and I have no idea who made those frames. 

1 comment:

  1. So cool that you and your mom share your hobby. My mom and I share other hobbies, but not papercrafting! Great layout- love how you incorporated those frames- great accents for the page.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...