Thursday, February 20, 2014

Today, tomorrow, forever

I was quite inspired by Melodee's sketch challenge for this week's ScrapbookSteals MWM - Rose 1. The sketch was simple and open ended, but I loved that she'd made a layout for her niece's wedding photos and decided to pull out some of my own.

I'm also linking this to the My Mind's Eye February Challenge - to use their products for a love themed project. 

I used a variety of MME papers - Lost and Found 2, All is Bright, and Follow Your Heart. There's also embellishments from Find Your Wings and Fly, Follow Your Heart, Chalk Studio, and All is Bright. 


The wood veneers are Studio Calico, and the lace is Graphic 45 Staples.


The rub-on hearts are from the Pink Paislee Luxe collection.


1 comment:

  1. That is a whole passel full of goodness. I can't say which element I like best- just that they all go so well together. Top of the list has to go to the Lost and Found2 paper. Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...