Monday, February 3, 2014

Valentine's Swing Card - PGCB Love Your Love

For the Paper Girls Challenge Blog's newest challenge, Becci is asking us to "Love Your Love" and create something love themed. I made this little swing card for my valentine. 


It is also the third installment of the Card Club at Soul Sentiments. Uh, sooooo cute and easy! I can't wait to play around with the technique now and do some shaped swings. 


We chose some Bella! Christmas papers (the whole pack was just red and white) and then set to work. The kraft paper is from MME Kraft Funday and was glued to both sides of the swing. I made a custom sentiment on the Cameo for all students, and then pasted it down with Glossy Accents because it was so fragile I was worried about it falling off!

Everything is inked with Stazon Black and I did some simple embellishing with my iRock.

This class will be on February 9 at 1:30 pm., call the store with questions or to sign up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...