Sunday, February 16, 2014

Ten Things Eyelets and Brads at Practical Scrappers

I use a lot of eyelets to bind my mini albums, but don't often try to think about using them outside the box and loved that this month's Practical Scrappers Ten Things is all about Brads and Eyelets. You'll notice that this one is photo-free, that's because it is a gift. Good thing she doesn't read my blog because she's gonna love the bright colors of this Hazel and Ruby Chalk It Up paper!


Can I just say that remembering to keep the orientation correct for this one was rough. I kept designing pages upside down. 




And a close up of the interactive flaps. 




And a bit of a close up on that fun eyelet speech bubble embellishment  and the interactive flaps.

 





Look! More flaps. 


And finally, the back cover. 

1 comment:

  1. There sure is a lot of layered goodness in this work of art! The papers are great, but the use of flaps is inspired. The recipient is really going to love adding photos to all the nooks and crannies you've created. What a special gift!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...