Monday, July 28, 2014

Birthday time!

This week Soul Sentiments is celebrating it's second birthday! I'm pretty excited to have been involved with Dala's design team for over a year now. To help celebrate we decided to offer a birthday-themed card making class like we did for Christmas in July - all the supplies are pre-cut and ready for inking and assembly.

Naturally, we dug into some supplies that have been around the store for a while. This card features papers from MME Collectable and OA 9-5. The stamp is from Hero Arts and I tossed in some twine to finish it off.


This card has more of that great MME/OA combination from the store and I supplied the Jillibean Sprout (the white journal card), the BG journaling label, MME banners, AC brads, and a couple of packs of Glitz Designs alphas that would coordinate. 


Behind that luscious Webster's Pages vellum is a piece of 6x6 MME Miss Caroline woodgrain. The sentiment was one I'd made for myself while trying out the Silhouette stamp material, I don't remember the shape's name but the stamp cut pretty clean! And I have no idea where the sequins came from but I've used them a few times now on class projects. 


Here's more of that MME Miss Caroline - these pieces were part of a "6x6 page kit" type sample that I picked up when in SLC last fall. I just inked the die cuts up and cut the page down to a card size and added a tiny sentiment and some cheapy sticker gems. Easy peasy. The stamp is from the same Hero Arts collection.


And last but certainly not least! I made my own swing card file in the Silhouette Studio software. David had to help with that a lot, in the end we decided to make a partial swing card because I liked the size of the cupcake. Anyway, there's more MME and Webster's Pages goodness here plus some Viva Glitter Pen, a little modeling paste, AC Wow! glitter, and that stamp is an older Glitz sentiment. 

2 comments:

  1. As you already know, Love your cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these are fabulous and certainly point our that what is hanging around for a while can produce such easy, beautiful products. I'm g OK no to have to go shopping in the scrapbook for stuff that as been around a while.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...