Wednesday, July 2, 2014

watercolor cards

One day before summer school started the boys were going at it so I broke them up by setting some Faber-Castell gel sticks (the kid version of gelatos) and water color paper in front of them. While they drew random Wall-e's and circles I painted some card backgrounds and later mounted them on some homemade paper I've been working on between projects.


Nothing really crazy about these cards, just lots of experimenting with my gelatos and a little bit of salt (guess it wasn't coarse enough because I didn't get the reaction I'd gotten with other salts).


Both sentiments are from Tim Holtz though I couldn't tell you which sets! 


These next three are probably my favorite, though I can't figure out why the photos make them look all sorts of crazy warped. The cards are totally normal shapes!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...