Friday, January 23, 2015

More Pocket Pages

I've got another installment in the pocket pages saga today. Dala got a steal of a deal on some Bella Blvd papers and asked me to cook up some plans for them. We started with pocket pages using the boy and girl themed papers, Max and Molly. Today you'll meet Max.

A little explanation before we get into the photos, my sister has two boys that are within months of being the same age as mine. This summer my mom took the 5s for a week and the almost 4s for a week each. I have so many photos from those two weeks, pockets were a great way to begin tackling the stack of photos. These photos are from one event with the younger boys, please note my sister and I didn't coordinate clothes but somehow Grandma got them (and Papa!) in nearly identical colors, I don't know how she did it. 
Spread 1


Spread 2 



Spread 3




See that right side panel with the camo? I've had problems keeping the paper in the pocket. How do you keep paper in yours? 

Spread 4 (left side only)



2 comments:

  1. Love your pocket pages! The bella papers you used are perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, what... wait... that's my teen's favorite slang way to say hold on. I thought I left a comment. I enjoyed your foray into pocket pages and those boys are adorable subjects.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...