Monday, January 5, 2015

Cameo Basics Class

This card is the second installment in my Cameo Basics classes at Soul Sentiments. I love these classes because I walk them through a series of techniques and tools in the Silhouette program and their cards often do not end up looking anything like mine. 


Plus, since I want them to feel comfortable experimenting it's a good way to purge some of my scraps and older papers.

And then there's the simple passing on of my love for the machine. Actually, it was my passionate discussion of things it could do that prompted the series.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun card! Love that sun!! Experimenting on scraps and older papers is smart!!! Happy New Year, Jessica! Hope you are doing well!! Miss seeing you on FB!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...