Friday, September 4, 2015

Canvas portfolio

A couple of months ago I picked up one of these Canvas Corp. canvas portfolios to alter and then store my stencil/mask collection in. 


I used two collections of Hazel and Ruby masks and a variety of Viva Decor Modeling Cremes. Once the colors had dried I added in some Viva Decor Inka Gold. Then I heavily sprayed the inside with water and then with Dylusions. 


Once alllllll of that was dry I sealed both sides of the portfolio with a spray on sealer.  Once that was dry I punched two sets of holes and put in ring clips. I filled the ring clips with 12x12 WRMK page protectors and all my stencils. 


For any stencils that were smaller than 12x12 I made little pockets with my WRMK Photo Fuse. I've been loving that tool! 


I have yet to use my Fuse for it's main purpose, pocket pages - mostly for sealing in glitter or creating pockets for storage. It has been instrumental in my pocket letters...


1 comment:

  1. Don't we all love a pretty "Trapper Keeper" for our tools. This is fabulous and I'm sure it is useful too.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...