Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Superhero Birthday Card

I don't know if all preschool and elementary boys are totally obsessed with superheroes or if it is just my boys and nephews. Or because both dads are total nerds. Hahaha.

With two birthdays right around the corner I pulled out my Silhouette Cameo and whipped up a card for each - today's card will be for my oldest nephew. 


I got the bat signal/logo from the design store, Design ID #32037. After cutting it I coated it with Viva Decor Glitter Paste, you know so the light would "glow" or something. Pretty simple, and if the response in my household is any indication the card will be a h-u-g-e hit.

Other products used:
White cardstock
Black cardstock
Dylusions After Midnight (to colorize the 7)
Authentique Curiosity alphas

For any of you who saw my post about recommitting myself to blogging because a friend needs me to do it for accountability, you should know that Lyn has two posts up on her blog now. Both are about her and her creative process - novel writing. So the score now stands as such Jessica - 1, Lyn -1. There really aren't winners in this competition, just two bloggers and as long as we're both posting semi-regularily we'll be "tied." 

1 comment:

  1. I stopped by Lyn's blog and had me a good read. Such an interesting perspective and inspiring writing. I can picture you both as good friends. I wished her well and made a strong stand in the great blog war of 2015. This card is so perfect for a 7 year old. I can imagine his surprise and enjoyment. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...