Friday, June 1, 2012

Scrapbooksteals Turquoise 5


 It's crazy to think that we're already on Turquoise 5! Wow!

For this MWM I took my scrapping outside of the "book" and designed it on an all wood but canvas-styled plaque. Last weekend I found the plaque at Goodwill for $3 and knew it'd be perfect for scrapbooking on, went home and proceeded to glue this paper down for no other reason than that I really liked that paper. It sat on my desk naked for four days. And then Wednesday I was flipping through pics to match the sketch and didn't like any of the boys and decided that I'd just do something with some of my extra wedding pics (I did my scrapbooked album nearly 3 year ago, eek! my style sure has changed, good thing I wasn't a scrap every picture taken sort of bride). Anyway, I came up with this and now it's hanging in the "red bathroom" and looks quite nice.

Basic Grey Origins
American Crafts Thickers, Lullaby
Prima Flower
MME Miss Caroline "Lucky" sticker, brads and stick pin
MME Follow Your Heart Happy Day Tag/Brad and twine
Glitz Designs "Follow" sticker
Girl's Paperie Toil and Trouble 3D embellishment
Paper Studios Affinity Blue and Cream papers
Color Box Chestnut Roan
Vellum and gemstones, stash
In between family moments with my in-laws Memorial Day weekend I snuck time to make the card last week too (#85). I made several of them like this as reminder cards about a girls night I was hosting at my house. The inside reads "Breakfast at Tiffany's and Dinner at Jessica's" plus the date and time. Catchy, huh!?! I'm such a dork.  

MME card
Authentique Gathering 6x6 paper, alphas and "gather"
WRMK twine
Colorbox Chestnut Roan
Brads, stash
More about Memorial Day weekend to come. Next time, darling, next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...