Saturday, April 20, 2013

Birth Stats Mini Book Page

I don't know if it's because it's a break from my normal 12x12 routine or what but I am loving working on this baby book for my friend! So stinkin' fun! If you want to see other pages I've made for the book, then head here and/or stay tuned because there's a lot of pages still in the works. I love that I've still been playing along with my favorite challenges while putting it together, and there's so many pages left! Hopefully, I get it done in time. Eeek!

Anyway, this page brought me much excitement. I used the sketch at Scrap our Stash to finish it up, they also had the challenge to dig a little deeper and use 6 buttons.


 I said in my previous post that the base of this project is Teresa Collins On the Edge (which I was about to destash before I adopted this project) with splashes of Authentique Loyal, you'll see both here. There's also some American Crafts Thickers, buttons, EK Success Sticko (hands and feet!), and my newest toy the Tim Holtz Texture Trades embossing folder (admit one ticket), WRMK eyelet, and Studio G glitter glue.

Here's a little close up for you. You'll notice that I inked up both the Thickers and buttons, deliberately not coating evenly. Yummy. And check out the baby hands!


The Scrap Our Stash sketch:



7 comments:

  1. This is great! love the diamond pp and your green, blue and brown color combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome mini page! Love the use of the pocket and tag in place instead of a photo! Great paper and embellie choices! Thank you so much for playing along at SOS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those papers! Great take on the challenge and use of the buttons! Thanks for playing along with us at SOS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, love your interpretation of the sketch, what a cute page! Thanks for joining us at SOS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along over at Scrap Our Stash!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your scaled down version is cool! Thanks for taking the SOS April sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey! that's cool! you shrank that sketch! and it's perfect. :)

    xoxo
    Lindsey @ sos

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...