Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Weekend Cards

I hope everyone had a good weekend. Ours was pretty fab, another trip to Grandma's means that my kids are plenty spoiled, especially since last weekend was Easter. *sigh* But I guess I was a little spoiled to, in the three nights we were there I probably made 8 cards. These four are a few that I left behind with my mom - she needed a bunch of thank you cards all at once and I was of course on a mission to use as many techniques from my Online Card Class two weeks ago as I could!

Sorry for the wacko colors, guess next trip I need to bring my white board with me so I can "normal" colored photos. :/






Incomplete product list today kids, these were made from our mutual scraps, I do know that some of the papers were from:
 MME Lost and Found, 
Fancy Pants (green hearts, pink ombre), 
Echo Park For the Record 1 and 2 (ticket and printed banner behind), 
G45 (butterfly),  
and Amy Tangerine Sketchbook. 

Yellow ribbon was from AC Chap, stained with Ranger Distress Peeled Paint. Stamps are from Unity Stamp Co and AC Amy Tangerine Sketchbook. Inks used include Ranger Distress Walnut Stain and Color Box Pigment Black. Studio G white glitter glue and Ranger Glossy Accents. Stash glitter brads. 

3 comments:

  1. I love all those hearts. Such a fun assortment. I dream of making 8 cards this weekend. Maybe it can happen... Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards! Which online class did you do? :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Online Card Class Pattern Play http://onlinecardclasses.com/patternplay/?page_id=7

      I have used mostly patterned paper for the last three years and it still changed how I look at picking papers and had some handy tricks for embellishing. Nothing new probably, but new for me.

      Delete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...