Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Friends

Good morning! It's time for another fun challenge at Use It Tuesday, here's my design team project: 


This challenge is about friendship, and I documented my friendship with fellow blogger/scrapbooker Kristy MacKeen. We live about three hours away from each other, but as often as I visit my parents the distance isn't as great as it would seem. It took pretty much forever and a plane ride for our first meet-up, since then we've had two "local"meet-ups and at the most recent one we took this fun photo. I sort of poke fun at us in the journaling because it takes a serious amount of effort to align our schedules for these encounters, one of these days I'm still holding out hope for a local crop night. 


The papers are from Crate Paper Random and have been in my stash for a year. Most of the American Crafts flowers are about a year old too, but the greenery amongst the blossoms is three years old. 

Products: 
Crate Paper Random papers
American Crafts flowers and Thickers
Girls Paperie decorative pearl brad and blue ribbon
Bo Bunny trims (yellow and blue ric rac)
Authentique mini alphas


1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love the doilies! What a beautiful page full of flowers and friendship. Great layout!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...