Monday, September 16, 2013

More exciting fun in my life - I'm a Paper Girl!

I'm pleased to announce that I'm now a part of the Paper Girls Challenge Blog. I've had so much fun in the year plus that they've been running their challenges that when I got asked to be part of the team I hardly hesitated.

For my first challenge with blog we're asking you to make your own stamp and link it back up on the blog.


I made a couple of cards using the bottom of an Elmer's Glue bottle as a stamp. After the first impression I realized that the shape resembled an eye and when the sentiment exactly fit in the space I knew it was meant to be!


Here's the other one, I like that the bottle made a really cool background stamp but also works as a frame all on it's own. 






2 comments:

  1. Your card turned out great :). I've never thought of making my own stamp before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea for making your own stamp! I really like the kraft card, though you gotta know that pattern on patterned card is super fabulous. I guess I just like how you made your own patterned paper. Congrats on joining the challenge blog. Guess I need to kick myself into shape and join the fun!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...