Friday, March 28, 2014

ScrapbookSteals Fancy Pants Steal - Taking Care of Baby

Happy Friday fellow Stealers! When Melodee, buyer at ScrapbookSteals, said that I'd be getting a random assortment of Fancy Pants papers for a Design Team project I was stoked, sadly my package never arrived but I did the best I could by assembling all my Fancy Pants scraps and full sheets for a full inspection before beginning this layout. I found some long lost favorites, many of which were past Steals!





I used papers from the following lines : Trendsetter, Like Father Like Son, Kraft Kuts, Happy Together, Rough & Tough, and Park Bench. I even pulled out some Fancy Pants brads, alpha stickers, and the cork sticker.


Also, I used Melodee's fab Rose 7 sketch, it was perfect for all those smaller bits of paper that I'd still had hanging around.


In addition to the FP embellishments I used more of those DIY enamel dots, some AC Thickers, BG sticker alphas, AC Amy Tangerine stitching template, and Colorbox ink.

1 comment:

  1. I am super enjoying your doodling. It really adds character to the layout. Great job assembling some Fancy Pants products to recover from the shipping error. You really are a Steal fan!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...