Saturday, March 22, 2014

Service Day

This little layout is another one I've put together for my local store for a class about resist techniques. For this one I used one of those specially treated resist papers and merely misted over them and then wiped. 

The other papers are a mix of Hazel & Ruby Chalk It Up and Webster's Pages Trendsetter.


The chipboard embellishments are from Pebbles From Me To You. 


Then I did a little doodling, faux stitching, added some Ranger Enamel Accents, and a couple strips of washi (sorry, don't know all the brands there). An easy, quick layout. 


The page was inspired by a Page Maps sketch, page 44.

1 comment:

  1. That reminds me to get out my resist papers and start playing! Love the doodling and the journaling. It really works in this layout!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...