Friday, May 9, 2014

Play is Serious Business

Hey! I'm back, sort of, it's a long personal story (involving hubby having surgery/recovery, extra hours at work, and chasing little people) but let's just say that while I was MIA from the blog world I was still creating, still teaching, and have several posts I'm working up to show off some of what I was doing. 


This one is actually a little bit older, I don't remember when I created it but it was definitely around February and I just realized that I'd never shared it. I probably never would have remembered except that I was looking for the layout's title so I could pull the photo for instructions for a class and realized I'd never shared. Shame on me. 


This class at my LSS will feature uses for paint daubers, this is a really basic idea but paired with these papers the rainbow palate packs a lot of punch!


Supplies used: Tim Holtz Distress Paint Daubers, MME Record It! Lost and Found brads and paper, Metal number and paper clip are stash. 

2 comments:

  1. So glad to see the catching up begin! Sorry to hear about your abundance! Here's hoping that your husband is almost, if not already, at 100% and that the catching up is productive. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this page!!! The colors you created on the background are so fun!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...