Saturday, May 17, 2014

Young Love

As part of the BasicGrey Fresh Cut class I'm teaching we decided to include a couple of layout samples/instruction sheets for class participants. It gives me a way to highlight a different style using the same paper and makes sure that I put it all to good use. 


I do love me some crumpled and sewn paper, throw in some fussy cutting and I am a happy lady! Probably what I love most about this style of layout is that it looks soooo intense but crumpling and tearing are such fast techniques that I did this layout in under an hour - including that fussy cutting!



Supplies:
BasicGrey FreshCut paper and waterfall packs
Stash buttons and feathers
Sewing machine, thread
Worn Lipstick Distress Ink
WRMK pink/white twine



1 comment:

  1. So far behind in my commenting- Love this layout. Very girly for you, but you've done a fabulous job. I think my favorite is the feather, but a close second is that twine- great addition!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...