Saturday, May 10, 2014

Possibilities

I took some time on National Scrapbook Day to make some "for fun" layouts to meet a couple of challenges that were being hosted online. Not often I get to dig into my own stash to create these days and it was kind of nice. 

I used the Studio Calico Challenges NSD 1 (color scheme) and 2 (unused stamp) and Scrapbooksteals MWM Daisy 2 sketch as inspiration for this layout. 


Gold embossed wood veneers, sequins, and stitching, OH MY!


Supplies:
MME All is Bright, Find Your Wings and Fly papers
Crate Paper buttons
MME brad
Echo Park Reflections
Studio Calico Ampersand wood veneers
Teresa Collins sequins
Webster's Pages lace
Amy Tangerine Stitching template
gold embroidery floss, stash
Tim Holtz stamp
Walnut Stain Distress Ink



1 comment:

  1. That tongue! I can totally see why you immortalized it in this layout. I really like the layout design as well. Great cards to accentuate your photo.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...