Monday, June 23, 2014

Christmas Card Party

I have been listening to a lot of Christmas music lately and it's making David shake his head, he clearly doesn't get needing that extra inspirational boost that it provides when making this sort of stuff out of season. 

Soul Sentiments is going to have a Christmas Card making party in July as part of a "Christmas in July" promotion. As part of that one of the other designers and I are contributing 5 designs each that people can choose to make. 

Dala sent me home with two 6x6 pads of Kaisercraft papers. And I set to work trying to make them each unique by comparison. 


Because some of them will simply be layering paper together they are easier to explain than others. 


For example, the quilt card is very easy to do (especially since I will precut and score the circles) but writing the directions for it is far more involved than the poinsettia one above it. 


These two cards are super easy looking but the instructions actually have them paired up with a sketch that only vaguely looks like either card. 


And this card is probably my favorite because of the textures and shine. Yummy!


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! I will be hoping for a very successful Christmas in July event. May many be blessed with your card designs- easy to do and get a quick set done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your holiday cards! Great rustic colors. I love the tree one!!! Stop by and share you craftiness with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jessica, so glad you stopped by and shared one of your lovely cards!!!

      Delete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...