Monday, June 16, 2014

Paper Girls Challenge - Summer Songs

I'm so happy that I had time to participate with the Paper Girls Challenge Blog again this month. These past few months have been a doozy for getting stuff done in a timely manner, thankfully they understood and were patient with me! 

For the challenge this time Deborah is asking that we all do a little "Summer Lovin" and use a summer song in the title. I picked a song that was big last year and is still getting a lot of radio play around these parts - "Happy" by Pharell Williams. Even if I do sort of hate that song after repetitive listening, I still have to sort of tap my foot or bob my head when it comes on (again!).


This layout features BasicGrey's Mon Ami papers and stickers. The pie chart die cut is Studio Calico file from their Toolbox class. 


I also used a WRMK Sew Easy template for the "documented" title at the bottom. 


The transparency instant photo frames are from Webster's Pages.

1 comment:

  1. Such a great layout- you really do look happy! 'Course with that list of favorites, I'd be happy too! Such a great inspiration to use yourself as a subject. I need to do that more often.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...