Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Leftover alphas

Remember a couple of days ago when I said that I'd gotten bitten by a need to use up my alpha stash? Well, here's the second installment. 


I managed to finish off all but the numbers from three alpha sets. Woot Woot! 


You'll notice that I again used my current favorite, BasicGrey Mon Ami. Thankfully, with all those alphas on the background I really didn't use much so I was able to stretch the line just a teeny bit further. Sweet. If I'm remembering correctly, there's another four pages and a couple of cards that I made using the line. 

Anyway, as I said on Monday, using up alphas like this isn't something new to me but I was really inspired to use them up because of a post on Becki Adams' blog last week.  

2 comments:

  1. You are right- not new to you. However, lovely layout and a great way to use up the leftovers. I can't wait to see what you do with the rest of that Basic Grey line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this idea. Pinning to use it. Would be cute for a school page. The colors in the letters are perfect with your photo!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...