Friday, August 2, 2013

Going Together

Yay! It's Friday people! That means many fabulous things, including a new challenge at Scrap Your Story. This week we're talking arrows - the cupid kind, the trendy circle ones, whatever it just needs to have an arrow somewhere.


This is my first try at what I consider to be the "SC look." I don't know that Studio Calico invented the look but it sure is as trendy as their kits are!

For my first attempt I used MME Follow Your Heart as the base and as most of the rectangles. The other paper is MME Quite Contrary. Brads are MME Indie Chic. Alphas are from Authentique and American Crafts.

3 comments:

  1. As usual, your picture steals the show... and that is saying something because that layout is hyper trendy. Between the colors, the arrows, and the mixy, matchy patterns you've rocked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! Perfect for on-the-go boys! The colors/papers you chose are great! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful paper piecing and arrows! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...