Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Paint

Morning! Tuesday again, and I'm bringing you some fun for the Practical Scrappers 10 Things Tuesday feature. Today we're talking paint and using it on our projects. 

For my layout I used so.many.tiny.scraps. Not kidding you. I just kept layering and tucking with no care or concern about colors or prints. Layer. Tuck. Layer. Tuck. 


When everything was good and adhered, with none of the white paper base showing, I watered down some white craft paint and started painting it over the page. I painted a couple of thin layers, I really wanted those colors muted so that the photo would star. 


And another close-up.


1 comment:

  1. Yeah- that worked beautifully. The picture is the star with that lovely sentiment drawing your attention and setting the stage. I super love the white washed pastel background. Great layout!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...